Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Excitement!

Tomorrow evening I will meet up with my fellow members of the Leadership Team of the Academy of Preachers.  Thursday 129 young preachers from across the nation and across denominational lines will gather to celebrate gospel preaching...AND I'M EXCITED.  

I'm excited to meet up with folks I met last year.  Catch up and see where they are in school and in their ministry.  I am excited to hear them preach, to listen to their stories, to continue building relationships.

I'm excited to meet new folks.  To learn about their journey, how they have arrived at the festival, why they are here, what their expectations are.

I'm excited to see what God does over throughout the festival.  I'm excited to see denominational barriers dropped, the gospel preached, and for everyone to stand together on the common ground of Christ.


Did I mention that I'm excited? 


Peace,

KP

No comments:

Post a Comment